We have produced a series of Working Papers which critically examine current debates, trends and explore key concepts in the field of Inclusive eGovernment.
They are available to download below.
- Describing and presenting Integrated Multi-channel Government practice: Conception and Illustration (Wilson, Blakemore))
- The ‘business’ of inclusive eGovernment (Blakemore)
- Regulation and stimulation – public sector interventions for inclusive eGovernment (Sabol)
- Public Value and multi-channel eService delivery (Henriksen)
- The ‘ecosystem’ of inclusive eGovernment – citizens, geography, and governance (McDonald)
- Consuming eServices – the socially disadvantaged citizens’ perspectives (Hall)